Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summering In Ithaca


What can I say about summering in ithaca ... last summer was probably one of the best summers i have had in a while, I remember sunning by the gorges, making ham and hash-browns for breakfast, staying in weekends till three watching the first three seasons of weeds and the bachelor :) not to mention karaoke, group therapy and darts till 1 am before sweat boxing it until 4am ... sigh. This summer will not be like that, i will be holed up in the library studying an obscene amount of material for the mcat in an obscenely little amount of time. I will be missing my friends and my boyfriend, and trying desperately not to procrastinate lol. I am also in the ongoing process of packing up my room and applying for medical school HOORAY! Hopefully by mid july i will be touring europe and germany and have infinitely more exciting things to blog about, but for now i will keep you updated on the few and far between things i might do to amuse myself that do not involve staring endlessly at a computer screen taking practice tests. So until next blog 

MWAH
Nessa Rose

1 comment:

  1. well not to worry love, ill be up there soon so that we can have a summer like last year (and no vodka this time)

    ReplyDelete